Born in Provence, he took his first drawing lessons at the age of 7. As a teenager, he was part of a small group of students drawing in the streets of Pompeii and Herculaneum, under the benevolent supervision of their teacher.
They had their first audience around them; a very great memory for him. He also studied art history during initiation trips to Italy.
Since childhood, he has shaped his own world by feeding on what he sees around him. He takes notes and researches everything that fascinates him.
Creation in all its forms is his main source of inspiration.
His artistic work is based on the very essence of an observation, a symbolism, a form, a graphic idea in the manner of ideograms. The humor and colors of optimism pervade his creations. This look can be completed with an allegory, an advertising idea, a play on words.
He likes the improbable which brings together the real and the imaginary. His passion for music and jazz in particular (he is a pianist) is inextricably linked to his creative quest.
His associations of ideas are also applied in the manufacture of objects, the better to divert them with a touch of derision.
- The Big Love, Life & Death with Bill Evans (Laurie Verchomin), First Edition, illustration par Richard Boigeol 2016
- Art du Nu, « Nude Art Today », Editions Patou/IMD, Tomes 1 et 2, 2010
- Art, « 20ème et 21ème siècles », Editions Regards, 2009
- Art, « Artistes du XVème au XXIème siècle », Editions Regards, 2006
- La Table, « Regards de peintres et d'écrivains », Editions Regards, 2006
- Art et Création en France, « Les Ateliers du Nouveau Millénaire », Editions Lorimed, 2001
- Chaîne Régionale Canal Maritima, Programme Culture, Interview portant sur l'exposition personnelle intitulée « Jazzy », 2004
Presse (promotion d'artistes)
- « Une dynamique d'artistes », Communiqué de presse pour « Pierre d'Angle », Association Académique fondée en 1890, Président Alain Saverot, 2006